Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mel, Mexican Grub, and since it's Election Day.....some mention of that too! :)

I voted this morning. I was kind of bummed that I waited until the actual day, and didn't take advantage of the early voting, but I think it worked out to my advantage - the whole process only took me 15 minutes from start to finish - what a breeze!! I had to ask for my sticker because the ones sitting out ready for voters to take were out....I'm glad I did. I wore it proudly all day...until it fell off, that is. :)


So, Melissa is in town for 2 weeks for work training from Minnesota. Anyone who follows this blog might know by now that means that there will be a girl's night of stuffing our faces with some Mexican food at Jardin Corona. This time was no different.

We ate, gabbed, watched the election results on the big screen behind us, and had a fantastic night, as usual, with great friends. So thankful to have such wonderful people in my life!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We don't get early voting or stickers here in NYC. Just voting machines from 1935 : )

--Virginia

Unknown said...

Gawd, when I saw that picture all I could think of "In My Life" by The Beatles.

Dontcha think that is so fitting for this whole week?

I smell montage.

Peace - Rene

~Kara~ said...

i was up all night in pain. i thought it was the mexican food. turns out, that wasn't it.