Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mac and Me

So....I did it!  I joined the Mac family tonight.  I've been hemming and hawing about getting a Mac for a while now, and finally bit the bullet.  I originally walked into the Apple store thinking that I was going to get a MacBook Pro, but ended up with a shiny new 24" iMac - woohoo!!

I wasn't upsold, since I wanted everything that he told me about....but I ended up getting the best of the best, so this thing should last me a good 12 months.....kidding!!  It better last me a LOT longer than that.....but I'm a very proud, and happy, owner. 

I already had my own private personal Apple mentor (Brett) show me the ropes, get me all setup with the best tools and gadgets, teach me the keyboard shortcuts, and I'm ready to have a bonfire in honor of my old Vostro.  Hee hee!!

I think that Brett was more proud to get this moment captured on film than I was....but I gladly smiled for the photo opportunity.



So....if anyone wants to get me anything for Christmas, I have a few software titles to add to my new collection if you're curious.  :)  I'll start my list tomorrow. 

9 comments:

kennykimdotcom said...

welcome to the family. it's now official. :) after all APPLE already had your initials in it!

Bobby Earle said...

Welcome, my dear. Welcome :)

Brett Bollman said...

Woo Hoo!!!

Elisha said...

I'm going to cry. I'm literally going to cry. I told my husband last night that I was looking online at Apple computers and his exact words were, "Why do you torture yourself? Seriously. You know you're not getting one." Whaaaaaaaa!! Congrats, though! :)

Kirk said...

Congrats and welcome to Mac World! You're going to love it!

DCM Photography said...

If you want I will take you in for your Mac tattoo.

Lydia said...

I've been debating the same thing! Maybe if I book more wedding I'll be able to afford such coolness!

Anonymous said...

Nice... you'll be glad you did. where's that wish list???
ERika =)

Sean Wray said...

It's on our Christmas list! We'll see! Congrats!