Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Miller Family Story

The first thing that popped into my head when the Miller family got out of their car this morning was "Wow, this family has style!". I loved their black and red outfit coordination. Today was our first snap of chilly weather in Austin, and they were dressed the part!

The kids, twins, Heather and Dylan, were not only scrumptiously adorable....they were such a blast and up for anything!! I think that they definitely did some smile practicing before coming to meet me this morning - they were pros. Dylan said that Heather got her smile from her grandma, but I think that they both must have gotten it from Dad. He was grinning the whole time too.

Thank you, Virginia, for the fantastic time this morning with your family. I hope you enjoy your story.










Be sure to check out the slideshow too!

11 comments:

*Lissa* said...

These are awesome -great job! What a cute family!

Anonymous said...

You did a beautiful job and I (Grandmom) cried with happiness. Thank you!!!!!

Grandmom (Heath's Mom)

Sassani Photography said...

Wow, these pics look great! you're getting good at this whole family gig!

Beankountess said...

Those are wonderful!!

Iris Imler said...

Oh my! This are wonderful. What a photogenic group. Of course I am so partial to the subjects. You did a fantastic job. Made this Nana cry.
Iris Imler
(Virginia's Mom)

Anonymous said...

Annemarie these are priceless to me! I have always wanted pictures like this and just can't justify spending the money! Thank you a million times. I love each and everyone of them and we had so much fun taking them!! You are a fantastic photographer!:)
Virginia

Brett Bollman said...

Wonderful job on these pics! Some of your best yet!

Sean Wray said...

I love your low angle shots!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Makes me miss them even more.
Gran

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I really like the shadow pictures. I wish I knew someone in Kansas that did something similiar.

April

Lydia said...

Love their clothing choices and your angles!