Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mighty Fine Wednesday Night

Tonight I got my grub on at Mighty Fine with Laura and Ava. We had hamburgers, fries and vanilla shakes - yummm!!!


Afterwards, I did my best trying to find a replacement for my favorite pair of shoes. I realized this afternoon that they might be on their way to retirement. I couldn't find my size in them anywhere online today, so thought that we'd give DSW a try. I even have 2 $10 coupons! How disappointing that I couldn't find anything....and even couldn't find anything else that caught my eye. Guess I'll just save my $$ for the 16-35mm lens instead. :)

Anyone want to trade me $15 for my $20 to DSW?? Hey - you gotta try, right?

I'm now sitting here in my computer chair, Molly purring so loud in my lap....awww.....it is a mighty fine night indeed.

2 comments:

All About the Arredondos said...

We had a mighty fine night too and can't wait to do it again!!! I think we should do a tour of the local burger joints and rate them ...what do you think??

Brett Bollman said...

Ava looks so cute in the straw picture!