Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Thursday!!

It's been a while since I've hit up First Thursday.....so I was happy when Renae mentioned it. She and I met up with Tricia and Tara for a little dinner at Guero's Taco Bar, and then wandered South Congress for some outdoor vendor shopping.


I have to take a minute to mention one of my new favorite finds. Diane, of Tasty Jewelry, had a booth setup right near the restaurant, showcasing her jewelry and these adorable bauble magnets. I loved all of her original mod artwork, and all of the colors to choose from! I kind of got overwhelmed with all the choices, and so I went a little overboard! I love them!

So, check out her site, or look for her stuff at another favorite on South Congress, Parts & Labour. This is a spot that sells all things designed and made by local Austin artists - so cool!!


No comments: