Saturday, September 20, 2008

Arredondo Family Shoot

So...here's the post that it's taken me almost a week to finish. This week was pretty crazy at work, and so I didn't get to spend much time doing things that I love - like getting to work on the photos from the Arredondo Family Story photo shoot from last Sunday.

Laura sits right next to me at work, and had mentioned that she wasn't sleeping well because she wasn't sure how the pictures turned out. So she could catch some zzzzz's, I sent her some previews last week.....but here are the rest!

I had such a great time with Laura, Andrew, and especially Ava!! They were fantastic! I also included some of the fun shots that Brett got of me doing what I love! Be sure to watch the slideshow at the end too! :)

I'll be out of town for most of October, but am booking sessions for November and December. Please be sure to let me know if you want to have me capture your story! Click here to find out more about Photos by AP.










Be sure to watch the slideshow for all the photos!



Me....doing what I love! I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get the photo! :)


My assistant for the day.....ok, everyone at once.... "Awwww......". Yes, I agree. Brett looks totally adorable and oh, so, studly hanging out with Ava. She absolutely adored him too!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job AP!!! LOOOOOOVed the picture of Ava on the bridge!! SO precious! You guys did a great job!! :)

Brett Bollman said...

Ava is a cutie pie... she was fun to play with!

I like the shot of you lying on the ground with your legs crisscrossed up in the air. :o)

Great shots Annemarie! You continue to impress me.

DCM Photography said...

Dang! I like how you went from being an assistant to having your very own! Nice!

All About the Arredondos said...

Thank you AP!!! and Brett!!! What a great team! I love so many I can't list them all...where to begin??? The one with AP's legs crisscrossed is so cute too! I agree with Brett :)

Thank you so much again for capturing our memories!!!

~Kara~ said...

Wow! Those are grrreat! Love all of them, you are a regular pro AP.
;)

Sean Wray said...

Very nice! I can tell you love what you're doing! It shows in your work! I love the rocks in the pocket! My 4 year old comes home with rocks almost every day!