Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday in Minni with Mel

Today the 3 of us worked from Mel's house....all of us were sitting at the dining room table, typing away on our laptops. Mel had a few calls, as did I, and Laura was super busy answering all of her emails in response to giving her notice at work. She starts working with me at ePlus in two weeks - yippee!!! :)


Mel's house is totally adorable, all of the houses in this neighborhood are great, so much personality and charm, and they are all different. The inside is decorated impeccably, and there are 4 furry friends that live here too. All of them are orange kitties, and they are so stinking cute. Sam and Peanut just got here last weekend from Texas, and Jay's two are Ringo and Bacardi.


For lunch, we headed into Edina, a neat little area in Minneapolis with lots of restaurants and shops. We had to walk through a back alley to get to the main street from where we parked, and of course I had my camera with me. Mel saw two toilets and jokingly asked me if I wanted to take a picture of them. At first I laughed, but then went back and got what I thought was a very interesting photo. I snapped a few others too, in an effort to take some different kinds of pictures, and I kind of like the way that they turned out.

It had been a little gloomy in the morning, but then the sun came out and so we decided to eat on the patio at Edina Grill. Our food was yummy, and we also sampled local Minnesota beer - we just had to. :)


We headed back to Mel's to get ready for our night out.....that will be the next post though. :)

1 comment:

~Kara~ said...

OMG - I'm so bummed you didn't SIT ON the toilets! I'm a little dissapointed...

p.s. check your myspace. :)

have fun girls!!