Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dave, Flying Saucers and County Line BBQ

Dave was my AE when I was at Dell working with customers in the DC area. He gets to come to town from time to time, and when he does.....his sister is nice enough to help arrange a little fun.

We started out at Flying Saucers, which is a place that has a ton of beers on tap, but you can also try a flight of beer. I opted for the Texas flight, Danielle for the German one. Most of mine were OK, except for the chocolate one from Blanco...yeah, I passed that one off to someone else.






We then headed over to County Line BBQ and seriously all ate WAY too much food, but it was all delicious!!!


Jenny had some fun taking pictures.....which I LOVE, by the way. She got some great fun shots!!! :)



Mmmmmmm.......meat........goood!!!




It's always such a good time when Dave's in town, and I love hanging out with Danielle, his sister, too. She lives right across the street from me, but we don't ever get to see each other. Oh, that's right, because I'm never in town.

Anyways, we had a blast. Good luck to Dave tomorrow for his 7am (ouch) interview, with the move to LA, and with the new baby boy in a few months!!

No comments: