Wednesday, June 25, 2008

50 days.....

I might be getting ahead of myself, but at the end of the month, it will mark the first half of 2008 gone. Whoa!! That went fast. 182 days will have passed.....and for fun, I just went through my calendar and figured out how many of those days I have not been home. 50 days. 27.5% of this year, I have been traveling. Too bad I can't work out something with my mortgage company and bills to where I only have to pay for the time I'm here. :)

Here is where I've been so far this year.

Buffalo Grove, IL - Work visit to ASAP Software

Provo, Lindon & Park City, UT - Work Meeting at Altiris /Sundance Film Festival with Lora

Chicago, IL - Renae's Bachelorette Party with Melissa and Renae

Santa Barbara & LA - Visit with Brett/Tina's Bday with Lora (OMG, I can't believe I forgot to put this one in there at first!?!?!?)

Houston, TX - Hotel Cafe Tour/Camera Class (and fun with the girls of course)

Las Vegas, NV - ManageFusion work conference with Melissa and Laura

Orlando, FL - ePlus National Sales Meeting

San Antonio, TX - HP School of Rock conference

Weston, Ft Lauderdale & Miami, FL - Memorial Day Vacation with Lora, Mindi & Nita

Sandy, UT - Work Training

Houston, TX - Weekend with the girls

Las Vegas, NV - HP Tech Forum work conference


And right now I'm packing.....again......because I'm headed tomorrow with Laura to Minneapolis to visit Melissa! Yippee!!! My suitcase has definitely taken a beating this year!!!

It sure seems like I've been gone a whole lot more than about 30% of the time, but I guess there is still 6 months in the year to see if I can beat that average. Right now I only have one other trip on the books for the next few months....but there are a lot of open weekends in there for me to fill up! I also have a meeting next week to plan with Eric at work our trips to all of the regional offices for work....so I'll have to plan my fun trips around work ones, but I'm pretty good at that....so here I come! :)

4 comments:

Brett Bollman said...

Seems like you missed at least one in that list. :o)

Annemarie said...

I can't believe that I missed that one.....I know I counted it in the days, but DOH!!! I just added it...thanks for the catch, BB!

Anonymous said...

When did you and LG come to SD? Was that December?

~the fish~

Annemarie said...

If I go back a few months...

Costa Rica - November 2007 with Lora, Dana & Mindi
Copper Mountain, CO - December 07 with Lora
San Diego, CA - December 07 with Lora

:)