Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yummy BBQ Sammich, Good Tunes and Great Company!

I got to Stubb's a little early, right after the doors opened, for the Colbie Caillat concert tonight. I immediately grubbed on a chopped beef sammich, adding lots of pickles and onions of course! Susan joined me a little over an hour later, so I enjoyed the late afternoon people watching, which is always a nice way to relax and unwind, IMO.

Trevor Hall opened, and I really enjoyed his very eclectic brand of music. CC came on a little after 9, and put on a great show, I really like her music....although, due to the nature of her tunes, it wasn't a rock concert by any means. She really ended up being background noise to my and Susan's very interesting and amusing conversations. We hung around in the back corner of Stubb's and had a great time talking about our new jobs (she started her new gig on Monday - YAY!), our latest television obsessions, and our future vacation and travel plans....among a few other things that we'll keep to ourselves. :)






1 comment:

loragaige said...

Stubbs is much bigger than I pictured! I feel so out of touch,...I didn't even know you were going to see her!! :)