Thursday, May 15, 2008

Missing Mel......

Mel moved to Minni 2 weeks ago, and it's been strange to really know that she's gone. I was out of town when she left, and have been so busy with work that it probably hasn't hit me yet that she's not down the street anymore. But....guess how happy I was when I got an email from her on Tuesday that she was coming back already! :) Work had her visit the Nashville and Round Rock offices to meet some folks.....and luckily enough, we got to grab a quick dinner at Jardin while she was here.

I swear....we have such a GREAT time at Jardin, and probably drive the waitstaff and other patrons crazy because we are laughing and having so much fun the entire time that we are there. :)

But, the best part of the night is that Laura and I solidified our plans to make a trip to Minneapolis later next month to visit Mel in her new hometown - hooray!! It'll be my first time to MN and I couldn't be more excited. Mel is thrilled too, that we are coming to visit her! She has our itinerary already planned out! Counting the days......


This picture just makes me smile. We're so cute. :)

No comments: