Thursday, February 28, 2008

Procrastinating!!!!

There are so many things that I should be doing right now....most important probably packing for my trip tomorrow....cleaning the house......putting away clean laundry......editing photos from Sunday night......taking out the trash.....did I mention PACKING??

Why is it when I know that I have all the time in the world....well, not ALL the time in the world, but I don't have to leave the house until 1030am tomorrow, with my stuff packed......that it takes me forever to do the simplest thing. BUT, when I have no time at all, I can get things done so quickly? Am I alone in this?

2 comments:

Julie said...

Not at all! I will do a million other things when I should be packing for a trip. Then I'll pack in like 10 minutes and take 20 outfits more than what I need. :\ Where are you going? Business? Pleasure? Or both?

Annemarie said...

Phew....and I'm done, with 27 minutes to spare. :) I'm headed to Chicago for a bachelorette party! :) Woohoo!!