Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Amazingness.....and a few photos of my own

I'm a little obsessed these days with the sheer genius of so many photographers. I would love to turn in my badge and just explore the wonderful world of it, but I know that I have so much to learn, and unfortunatley for the reaching of my dreams, I'm one of those people that wants to know that I'm really good at something before I try it. So, for now, I'm enjoying learning what my camera, and my eye (I'll take some credit), are capable of doing. I'm signed up to take some classes, which will hopefully help me learn some of the technical things that I lack. I'm reading a LOT....watching, soaking it all in.

I'm definitley having a GREAT time in the meantime "playing photographer". Here are some of my favorite shots that I've taken recently.







Oh...the reason for my post. See how photos can get me all sidetracked? :) I've posted, to the side, links to some of the photographers that I admire, on a daily basis. I need to figure out this whole RSS thing, but in the meantime, I check them all everyday by opening them all up in tabs in Firefox. Love that feature. :) Check them out!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Those are great pics! I'm so glad you are taking classes, etc. You'll be a great photographer!