Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Book Club at Toni's

We had book club at Toni's tonight. I didn't read a single page of the book because A. I actually bought it a while back, started page 1 and was already bored.....and B. I have been too obsessed with my computer and camera lately to read.

But it's always fun to get together with the book club girls. We catch up, chit chat, talk about the book, and enjoy some good food. Toni made "Pioneer Woman's" Chicken Spaghetti...and it was scrumptious!!! We managed to finish the entire casserole! Go Toni!!



OH!!! After the other girls left, Toni, Kara and I stayed around the hung out for a bit. Kara has two little ones and doesn't really ever get out....so she took advantage of her hall pass. I'd seen this video on Brett's blog and had to share it with the girls. I took video of us watching it, and it is kind of silly and stupid - but I wanted to try the Upload Video thingy! :)


1 comment:

loragaige said...

You're such a nerd. I was totally thinking last night...I need to put up a video to see how that works. I think Luna playing fetch will be my first attempt! :)