Friday, February 29, 2008

And......I'm OFF......

....to Chicago for the weekend. Well, technically, to the office first, and THEN the airport later, and THEN I get to Chicago tonight around 8....but I'm packed! And, with a few minutes to spare too!

I got all my stuff into one small carry on suitcase, including my jacket, AND, I ONLY brought what I'm going to wear. NO overpacking for me on this trip. Hope I brought everything that I needed! Oh well, my philopsphy on that, is that I'll be in the US still, and they take dollars in IL, so I can always buy what I need if I forgot to pack it!

So, I'm out.....

To all my fabulous new blog readers....I'm so glad you're here.....hope you enjoy the ride! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes, if you forgot anything the Magnificent Mile will take good care of you! It's a little slice of shopper's heaven!