Monday, December 8, 2008

The Mermis Family Story

I've been friends with the Mermis family before they were the sweet family that they are today. I remember sitting in Physics class in high school listening to Joshua go on about how awesome the Dave Letterman show was. Corey and I spent many a nights out, in, and about Austin when we met after college while working our first jobs. I was fortunate to introduce the two of them more than a few years back now, and as they say, "the rest is history". It's been my pleasure being friends with these two along the years, being part of their nuptials, seeing Corey become a wonderful Mom to Jake and Delaney, and so much more...it's all so special!

I love you all, and I had the best time, as usual, spending time with you in Houston after Thanksgiving. Your family is an amazing one, and I hope that I did telling your story justice! :)










To see more of the Mermis Family story, watch the slideshow.

2 comments:

Justin Marantz said...

ok LOVE that puddle series!!! these kids are so cute!

Sean Wray said...

Very good. Kids are the best. I like the puddle pics too!