Saturday, August 2, 2008

I love my friends....

When Kara left me a comment earlier this week, saying that she was working on something for me, I had no idea what it could possibly be, but was certainly intrigued! Well, imagine my surprise when I checked my Google Reader this morning, and found this.


I have been on the road, a LOT, lately, and while I always love traveling, meeting new people, seeing old friends, it seems that the ones that I don't ever get to see are the ones that live in the same town where my bills are sent. I can't wait to see them when I get back, and hear what they've all been up to lately. I'm so happy to be getting home tonight, and being able to unpack my suitcases, and settle back into living at home for a while.

To Kara - you rock! I miss and love you and can't wait to see you soon! :) Thank you for my Travelin' Bandit poem!! You're the best!!

No comments: