Friday, August 8, 2008

Heat-seeking missiles, bloodhounds, foxes, barracudas....

I've been at my house for 6 nights straight (including Sunday night), and so I decided that I needed to get out tonight....even if it was by myself, and just for a little bit. I treated myself to a date night, and went to see Pineapple Express. I even splurged and got myself the large Coke AND a box of Sour Patch Kids....yes, I ate them all and now I have total rot gut.

My Houston girls went to see the same movie tonight....and so it was like in American Tail.....under the same movie screen....it's like we were seeing it together. But not really at all. I was in the theater, sitting by myself. :)

I got there so early (habit) that the theater was empty when I arrived, and I got to pick the best seat in the house - middle and center. Luckily I had my phone, which now has Scrabble on it, so I kept myself busy until the show started.

Ok, now the premise of this movie is really dumb, it's about two total losers that get themselves in a ton of trouble, and then have to get themselves out of it.....BUT, it accomplished what I was hoping that it would - it made me laugh out loud - a LOT.

I was sad, however, that the song in the preview.....wasn't in the movie anywhere. Oh well.

Now I'm back home....right in front of the computer....again....so I might be posting AGAIN later tonight. :)

No comments: