Saturday, March 10, 2007

AMALAH in Austin TX!

Corey and I have been reading Amy's blog, www.amalah.com, for a little over a year. She, and her adorable family, live in DC and keep us entertained daily. I was so excited when I saw her post saying that she was coming to Austin for SXSW. Even more exciting was that a reader, Jennifer, was having a little party at her house, so dorky readers like me could come meet Amy. Kara and I headed over to a part of Austin that neither of us had been before, and went to hang out with complete strangers. What a strange feeling to be around someone that you feel like you know everything about, and she has NO idea who you are. I hadn't even ever posted a comment on her site...I was just one of the stalker readers. Anyways, it was a great day, and really neat to meet in person someone that had shared her life with me for so long.

No comments: