Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Parker Family Story

When Kris first emailed me, I knew that I'd met her before through the Castros, but I couldn't quite put the face with the name. I pulled up to their house yesterday and when Kris answered the door, I said, "OH! I know you!!!", and was so excited.

She and Mark, along with their 2 and half year old adorable twins, Sutton and Emerson, were such a joy!!! And talk about some awesome outfits...the Parkers are a snazzy bunch! :) We braved the unexpected, chilly, Austin weather and explored the wonderful green belt right behind their home. It was perfect, and had a lot of places for all of us to see. The kids were such troopers and we had a great time together!

Kris, it was so great to visit with you and Mark again. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season, and that you enjoy your story!!! I had so much fun telling it!












For more of this yummy family, watch the slideshow.

1 comment:

Beankountess said...

This is too sweet!
Great job!!!