Monday, February 25, 2008

I HEART Picnik!

I stumbled across this tool a few months back, recommended from www.Photojojo.com, and I freaking LOVE it. It's kind of a Photoshop for Dummies......which is what I am when it comes to that program. One day, I'll learn it, but in the meantime, this is a neat substitute.

Just look at what it can do.....well, let me rephrase that. Just look at what I can do with Picnik!! :) The left is SOOC (straight out of the camera).......the right is a little work with the tools in Picnik.


It's so fun and super easy to use. There is a free version that has limited scope of the tools, but the Premium version is only $25 for the year! That's a steal folks.

So, try it out with some of your favorite photos and enjoy!!! www.picnik.com

1 comment:

Julie said...

Photoshop is intimidating but it can definitely do some amazing things to images. I'm actually taking a Photoshop class at the photography conference Allison and I are going to in April. We'll have to get together when I get back and I'll show what I learn. :) Picnik looks pretty cool - I love what it did to that image!