Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Something new....photo a day!!

So, I'm going to try something....and see if I can keep it up (and no, I don't mean this no carb diet thing that Amy has me doing in preparation for our PV trip at the end of the month!).

I'm going to try to take one picture and post it per day. Yes, like taking ONE picture a day is a hard thing for me to do....BUT, let's say that this is my attempt at trying to be more creative. I just ordered two photography books from amazon.com today, that will hopefully help me more. Granted, I need a much better camera than the one I'm using, but we'll see what I can do with what I have.

For tonight....here's what I have. Yes, it's a picture of a beetle bug (or whatever these little critters that hang around the light are called - I can't remember right now). It was sitting on the the ledge of the back door window tonight. Nice little bug didn't try to come inside when the door opened, so I took his (or could it be a her?) picture.

No comments: